This registration session will allow you to register your player for the 2018/2019 SKAHA hockey season. Players that were registered to play in 2017-2018 season with Sno-King have priority registration until July 31, 2018. Registration will open to the public on August 1, 2018. During the registration process, you will be required to upload a copy of the players birth certificate. You will also have the opportunity to register for Select team tryouts.
Complete contact information and signup, we ask that you read through it carefully and double check all information for accuracy.
Before you begin registration, each player must first register with USA Hockey to obtain a USA hockey number and then return to this Registration Session to signup for the 2018-2019 Season.
- Step 1: CLICK HERE to go to USA Hockey Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Hockey. Each player must have their own unique USA Hockey confirmation number.
- Step 2: Return to this registration and proceed. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the USA Hockey Confirmation Code that you received in Step 1.
In order to complete registration through our secure site, you will be asked for payment so please have your Visa or MasterCard information available.
If you would like to print a copy of your registration you will be provided the option after logging out.
New to the registration process this year:
- Jersey and Jersey Number. We are asking that you provide your players uniform sizing as you register as well as 3 possible jersey numbers in order to streamline the ordering process at the beginning of the season.
- Medical Release Forms / Code Of Conduct. As you go through the process, you will be asked to fill out these forms during registration rather than at the beginning of the season, again making the start of the season easier on everyone.
- Volunteer Opportunities. It takes an army to run the SKAHA hockey program every season and we depend on amazing parents like yourself to help out. Whether its through coaching, being a manager or helping on a committee, we hope you will consider donating some extra time this season.
- SafeSport Certification Requirement. We are asking that one parent of each player complete their SafeSport Certification by December 31, 2018. If you already have done this, please be ready to upload your certificate in the registration process.